RE: [OT] PBX in a Flash - choppy sound in a VM ?

Paul,

Thanks for the info. The Siemens S685IP phones look to be almost perfect
fo=
r me except for no paging.. and the price :)

> There are a load of SPA3000 clones from HK on Ebay

I may actually risk one of these clones , at =A327 I'm sure if I hit any
pr=
oblems I would get my money back by reselling it.

Regards
=20
Marcus

intercom/paging=20
> > facilities e.g. dial the kids room and announce dinners ready.
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > Marcus Warrington B.Sc(Hons)
> > Senior Analyst Programmer
> > mis Emergency Systems Limited
> > Charnwood House * Gadbrook Business Centre * Northwich *=20
> Cheshire CW9=20
> > 7UG
> > Tel: +44(0)845 330 4425 * Accounts & Admin +44(0)845 345 8118
* Fax:
> > 01606 330553
> > Reg. in England 4251449 * www.mis-es.com

especially=20
> > > good. We now have a really capable system - even got the
SPA3000=20
> > > I've had for years and a new SPA3102 working well on my=20
> POTS lines.
> > >
> > > Paul.

this time I=20
were=20