dimmable Mains LED Lamps.

http://www.lamps2udirect.com/pages/browse-More-Lamps2udirect.php/LED-Light-=
ulbs/Philips-Dimmable-Master-LED-Bulbs/317/12=20

=20

http://tinyurl.com/yz6njmv

=20

Just seen these, Anyone tried something similar, The first problem I see is
most dimmers have a minimum load including the x10 wall switches, that with
the cost of nearly =A340 per lamp!

Would welcome anyone with feedback on this type of fitting before I spend
that much on one,=20

While on the subject did anyone on here find and try dimmable CFL=92s? are
they any good?

=20

=20

=20

Many thanks,

=20

Stuart Billinghurst

=20

envlogoPlease consider the environmental impact before printing this
e-mail=
.

=20

=20