RE: Re: Krone blocks, alarm cable, cat5, etc etc

Lee,

=20

That was exactly what I was thinking =96 my main cabinet is pretty full
wit=
Main PCB, 2xUCMs and an expansion board + ringer, but I do have a SEM
cabinet as well so have split my load between the two PSUs.=20=20

=20

I think this is still a good idea as even using the 237A you could use a
couple of flywires back to the power supply each supplying a group of
commoned blocks, and these fly wires could contain an inline fuse if you
were that concerned over power draw.

=20

=20

_____=20=20