From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
leewild80
Sent: Tuesday, 6 October 2009 9:54 p.m.
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Krone blocks, alarm cable, cat5, etc etc

Your suggestion would indeed take up less space, but I wonder if relying on
a single fly wire to common terminals together would add another potential
failure point, plus the total current demand for all devices would end up
running through one fine-gauge fly wire - perhaps nothing to worry about
given the low currents we're talking.