RE: Asterisk / Trixbox and HA examples?

Thanks Martyn.

Yes - I wanted to get xAP support going again - did you have an easy
install with PBX in a Flash? Looks interesting and I'll certainly explore
it further.

I also have a SPA-3000 which I need to get working properly with UK
settings - don't suppose you have any experience?

Thanks,

Paul.

Controller of your
> choice.