RE: Anyone using Crestron?

Kevin has an excellent iViewer to CBus software server gateway which
then goes via xAP to his hardware xAP/HV/CB gateway - I must say it works
exceedingly well :) Response times are excellent - almost real time on
interactive slider control and because it's xAP, pretty much all the other
HA data and control can be done from the iPhone too :)

Paul.