RE: Anyone using Crestron?

I agree on the wall mounted touch screen sentiments. For a long time I
thought I wanted these everywhere but after living with my HA setup for 6-7
years or so, my thoughts have changed a fair bit on this. Wall mounted is
good for small rooms or as a backup when you can't find the remote but a
portable screen is even better. So far, the closest I've come to a great
portable remote is using iViewer on the iPhone/touch - very configurable
and can control the majority of my HA kit. The main downside is lack of
direct IR control (OK, can control IR through my HomeVision setup and IR
network but it's not as immediate as source remote IR - for this I use a
number of Harmony One's / 895 /885's)

Paul.

One