From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Hawkins
Sent: 17 May 2009 14:49
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Anyone using Crestron?

Ahh yes - I forgot to mention iPhone/touch  my favourite too - which I'm
also using with my own screens for C-Bus , xAP and general HA stuff with
HomeVision.  It's cute to be able to take your remote with you in the car
and still get the screen updates and be able to control things....
Also the standalone apps for Sonos and SqueezeCentre (& Crestron).

In fact if a slightly bigger version were available , and maybe just a
couple of hard buttons (vol/mute), and a way to auto start or remain in the
touch app -  it would be near perfect.