RE: Roomba

Depends on what type of floor you have - I bought the original but
didn't u=
se it much - then the drive belt broke up over time (rubber).

I recently bought a latest model which is OK - but I get very frustrated
wi=
th it continually crashing into furniture in my loft when it doesn't
detect=
an obstacle correctly. I also have a thickish rug on a wood floor - becaus=
e the roomba gets statically charged, it tends to pick up a lot of fluff
un=
derneath and around the edges. When it moves from wood to rug, the fluff
ge=
ts scraped off around the edge of the rug, requiring manual cleaning -
anot=
her annoyance.

Overall it's OK but I still feel it has a long way to go - oh, and I just
d=
on't think the vacuum is anywhere near powerful enough - but maybe I'm
just=
too used to the Dyson!

Paul.

On