RE: O2 Broadband - any opinions?

  • Subject: RE: O2 Broadband - any opinions?
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:07:16 +0100

=20
If you are on an unbundled exchange it is impossible to beat for price and
bandwidth(proper unlimited).

I have been with them about 5 months and have had no service outages, no
complaints.

If you already have an o2 contract phone it is a no-brainer, I think I pay
=A317/mo for the top package and that doesn't include the 3 months free
off=
er
or the quidco =A350 offer(less than =A310/mo average cost in year 1 for me)

The only issue is that you don't own the router that they send you, and if
you leave, you have to send it back or they charge you.

Cheers, Des.