From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
John Wray
Sent: 17 June 2009 15:16
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] O2 Broadband - any opinions?

=20

I moved to O2 too, a few months ago. Got me =A360 cash back (as it was
then=
)
and my service speed jumped from 512 to 3meg (though even though Mark &
got a faster service, there=92s no guarantee you will too). However, I
thin=
there is a way to increase your connection speed without changing providers
(turning off the modem for 24 hours or something=85), but it=92d have to be
pretty fast for =A327/mth!!!

I have had the odd outage but when the O2 dialog box pops up (which it does
if the t=92internet goes down) I click =91diagnose connection=92 and it
has=
fixed
it every time. Lucky? Good? Only they can tell me=85 and I don=92t care! ;)

Much better than the Tesco account I had and it works out =A310 a month
cheaper.

Would defo recommend J and so would moneysavingexpert.com (when I signed
up=
)

Best regards,

John Wray (that=92s me, close brackets! :D)

From: ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com
[mailto:ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com] On Behal=