Re: O2 Broadband - any opinions?

Basically agreeing with comments so far. I have only recently changed
supplier, having taken out an 02 contract a month before switching. I am
on an unbundled exchange and went from 7M to 16.5M connection.

I had to troubleshoot the connection on the first two days after
switchover as it kept losing the internet. After wasting one day with
the level 1 support (we can't do anything until you put it in the master
sockt) it was eventually sorted ( I didn't find out what the problem
was, but it had nothing to do with ADSL conenctivity).

Very pleased so far.

Geoff

Des Gibbons wrote:

> If you are on an unbundled exchange it is impossible to beat for price
and
> bandwidth(proper unlimited).
>
> I have been with them about 5 months and have had no service outages,
no
> complaints.
>
> If you already have an o2 contract phone it is a no-brainer, I think I
pay
> £17/mo for the top package and that doesn't include the 3 months
free offer
> or the quidco £50 offer(less than £10/mo average cost in
year 1 for me)