Re: O2 Broadband - any opinions?

  • Subject: Re: O2 Broadband - any opinions?
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:22:50 -0000

Hi Noel,=20

I have been with them for a year and the service has been very good. I get
=
16MB and linked my account to a PAYG phone so play =A310 a month.

They did have some big performance problems in the evening a few months
bac=
k but that seems to be sorted now.

The help desk are very good, located in the UK and happy to adjust signal
t=
o noise ratio etc to help you get the best speeds.=20

Regards
Ian=20

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "noel_pilot" <HA@...> wrote:

> Hi all,=20
>=20
> Whilst Andrews and Arnold have fantastic service, speed, support etc
etc =
I can't help thinking that the =A327 a month I'm paying for just 3Gb peak
a=
nd unlimited off peak isn't that great a deal!  Still not sure as there's
a=
lot to be said for a service just working but wondered if anyone had any o=
pinions on O2 broadband?
>=20
> The unlimited deal seems pretty good especially with =A350 from quidco
an=
d a free PAYG 3G dongle but I'm looking for experiences/opinions on the
qua=
lity of their service?