RE: Re: Automated motorised water valves

  • Subject: RE: Re: Automated motorised water valves
  • From: "Campbell" <c.macd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:00:51 +0100

Very basic really, I have the temperature set at the combi boiler near
max
and generally fill the bath with hot water only......I need the hot
temperature to help release my joints. Cold is set for short duration, if
required.  Very very basic control, as I haven't really had time to work on
it more....SWMBO has a list of work which at my pace, keeps getting longer.

When I replace the bathroom, I'm hoping to put in full automation, subject
to something being available at reasonable cost.

Campbell