Looking for a discontinued product - can you help?

  • Subject: Looking for a discontinued product - can you help?
  • From: Paul Gordon <paul_gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 10:36:57 +0000

Hi all...

Following some failures/damage to an in-place installation of some LED
lights in the kitchen, I have a need to source some replacement parts to
get
them up & running again... trouble is, the company that makes then has
gone
under, so my only chance is to try to locate some old stock still
languishing in the retail channel somewhere...

The product I need is a Micromark COLOURMASTER 30mm 4 PACK of COLOUR
CHANGING LED Lighting Decking light Kit Plinth Kit - part # MM70059

Like this one: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310232728476&ssPageNam
e=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123>
&item=310232728476&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123 -
BTW, before you suggest it, I DID already try to order the kit on that
link!
- they've run out of stock....

Or something very similar... note that I actually *need* at least 1 of the
LED light fittings, plus the colour changing controller...

Anyone know where  I might be able to find a kit like this? - I have spent
considerable time searching and not come up with anywhere that *actually
has
stock* yet...

If any of you kind souls happen to see any in the bargain bin at B&Q or
such
like, be a pal & buy them for me would you? - I'll definitely take them
&
pay all the postage etc....

Many thanks

Paul G.