Re: Video Preview of Android Home Automation Client for HomeSeer HSTouch

  • Subject: Re: Video Preview of Android Home Automation Client for HomeSeer HSTouch
  • From: "severnsource" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 20:23:24 -0000

No, it's the Homeseer HSTouch client for Android which has now been
released and is available as an App, just as the iPhone and ipad clients
are.

Build your screens with the designer and deploy them as you would to any
other client. I've got it running on my Galaxy-S and I'm trying to get it
going on an Androidised Joggler at the moment. Still a few bugs, but it
works OK with my simple screens.

Bill

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dave McLaughlin"
<dave_mclaughlin@...> wrote:

> This looks like a custom solution for Android rather than a Homeseer
Touch
> Client which I would prefer as there are some nice Android tablets
that
> would make a nice touch interface for Homeseer.
>
> Dave.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums