RE: Standalone CCTV DVRs

Which one is it Mark? - if you don't mind me asking. And what,
specifically, about it don't you like?

All this would be moot if only Geovision would keep up with the times &
release their software in a form that would run on 64-bit operating
systems.. - even WOW64 support would at least enable it to run there, even
if not actually 64-bit software...

Cheers.

Paul G.