RE: Unbelivable! - truly unbelievable!

Absolutely Paul - The company I work for has had to do exactly the
same onl=
a few months ago, component costs tend to be tied to the dollar rate and so
when you're sourcing anything from outside the UK then changes in exchange
rate bite very hard.

Remember that the price you pay for something isn't the price that the
manufacturers sell it for - there's dealer and distributor margins as well
as shipping costs which again have taken a hefty upwards jump (levied as
additional fuel surcharges by the major carriers onto business accounts) in
there as well. :-(

Not exactly sure I agree with your "it's already a premium priced
product"
though - it's pretty much bargain basement really! What is there that does
=
similar job, and that is still available as a commercial product for the
en=
user to buy and install without "hacking about", that is cheaper?
Squeezebo=
Boom? There's not a lot cheaper than it is really but there's a hell of a
lot more expensive. ;-)

Phil