Re: Unbelivable! - truly unbelievable!

Welcome to my world!

Buying components (ity-bity lectronic bits) for the stuff we make is
generally a one way street - upwards.

I guess the Sonos prices have been static for a couple of years?=A0 If
so, the first hint of recovery they will want to regain the currency
losses they have suffered.=A0 USD/GBP currency movements (today 1.64$/=A3
vs 2.00$/=A3 a year ago) warrants a price increase of 22%.=A0 At that,
perhaps the ZP120 should be =A3425!=A0 So we are not doing too badly
there!

;)

;oj

On 21/07/2009, Paul Gordon <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> SONOS are actually *RAISING* their prices!!! - in this economic
climate!?=
!?

> on July 28th 2009
>
> * The price of a ZP120 will increase from =A3349 to =A3399
> * The price of a ZP90 will increase from =A3249 to =A3279
> * The price of a Zone Bridge will increase from =A369 to =A379
> Much as I Like SONOS, - it is a fantastically designed & executed
system,=
it is *already* a premium price product - certainly from my recollection o=
f all SONOS discussions that have ever taken place on this list, the
high-p=
rice if the units has pretty much consistently been the number 1 complaint
=
from UKHA'ers... (Granted it's not in the same bracket as some high-end
kit=
that we all drool over!)