Unbelivable! - truly unbelievable!

  • Subject: Unbelivable! - truly unbelievable!
  • From: Paul Gordon <paul_gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:12:30 +0100

SONOS are actually *RAISING* their prices!!! - in this economic
climate!?!?

on July 28th 2009

*   The price of a ZP120 will increase from =A3349 to =A3399
*   The price of a ZP90 will increase from =A3249 to =A3279
*   The price of a Zone Bridge will increase from =A369 to =A379
Much as I Like SONOS, - it is a fantastically designed & executed
system, i=
t is *already* a premium price product - certainly from my recollection of
=
all SONOS discussions that have ever taken place on this list, the
high-pri=
ce if the units has pretty much consistently been the number 1 complaint
fr=
om UKHA'ers... (Granted it's not in the same bracket as some high-end kit
t=
hat we all drool over!)

I guess I'm just annoyed because I *do* want to purchase more units, but
no=
w I'll have an even harder job getting it past "credit
control"....

Paul G.