RE: Re: [OT] 'kin Windows!

It's the software writers of course - bugger all to do with the OS -
they
have assumed that the "newest" data is the up to date data and
therefore
that that newest data takes priority even if that newest data is only newer
because it's a newly installed machine.

The Applophites cannot sit back and chuckle either as iTunes is an absolute
b*st*rd for doing this, slap some music on an iPod from one PC and then
plug
it into a different one and it'll go resync itself deleting what was on
there without a by-your-leave.

Phil

OS
> or the application?
>
> Apple has it relatively easy they control the hardware and boy do you
> pay for it. The range of application software also seems much smaller
> so less compatability issues.
>
> So is this a problem wth the base OS or the application?
>
> Paul
>

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@...> wrote:
> >
> > The custom install world runs on Windows (or sometimes even DOS)
and