RE: [OT] 'kin Windows!

The custom install world runs on Windows (or sometimes even DOS) and
proper
serial ports so a Mac really isn't an option (unless it's running Windows)
-
plus in Googling for answers to my problem it seems that other people have
had similar things happen with iPhones and iTunes (and I think someone here
said they knew someone who lost a load of photos off their iPhone or iPod
that way) too.

Anyway, I'm not gay. ;-)

Phil