Re: [OT] 'kin Windows!

  • Subject: Re: [OT] 'kin Windows!
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:28:13 -0000

I really was trying not to respond to this thread but I just can't
stop myself.

Although Phil doesn't give specific details is this the fault of the OS or
the application?

Apple has it relatively easy they control the hardware and boy do you pay
for it. The range of application software also seems much smaller so less
compatability issues.

So is this a problem wth the base OS or the application?

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@...> wrote:

> The custom install world runs on Windows (or sometimes even DOS) and
proper
> serial ports so a Mac really isn't an option (unless it's running
Windows) -