Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

My Philips ones hiss... I assumed all noise cancelling headpones did,
but I guess not :-(
Still good on a plane though, and/or when listening to music. I
wouldn't put them on just to block out noise though with nothing else
playing through them.

Cheers,

Tim.