RE: Re: Smart Meter on trial (BBC Video)

I also have an Aria case "resting" in the loft, which I
originally was
attracted to because although a "small form factor" case it takes
all
standard size components.... - Except the PSU... :-(  My PSU has now
died, and when I looked at getting a replacement one, it was actually6 a
few pounds more expensive than buying a whole new case complete with one
in it... - go figure..

Paul G.

pics/clarification - I