RE: [OT] Vista MCE DVD playback

You haven't got a second old KVM have you - that might work for the
plasma display?

I'm just wondering if the DVI Detective will still work for you - is the
VGA output you're using for the plasma a DVI port with DVI-VGA dongle or a
pure VGA port? As DVI also passes analogue data, it may do the job - just
put the dongle on the other side of the detective.

Might be worth asking on the Gefen forums?

There are loads of VGA splitters around but I'd personally go with one of
the well respected brands such as Gefen again:

http://www.gefen.com/kvm/dproduct.jsp?prod_id=3958

Keene have a few - but for higher res displays you need one with high
bandwidth such as this one:

http://www.keene.co.uk/electronic/kramer/kramer-vp250-2-way-vga-/-uxga-distribution-amp/VP250.html

Paul.

turned