Re: KEF Soundlight or Normal Cieling speakers

  • Subject: Re: KEF Soundlight or Normal Cieling speakers
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul.watkin33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:53:36 -0000

thanks Ben,=20

how good are these single speakers when placed in a reasonable sixed room?
=
The ensuite is 4m by 2m and I was worried about them being very
directional=
and thus needing to be turned up pretty loud?=20

I was assuming I could spread the soundlight speakers out to make the
sound=
more even in the room, if that makes sense?, are there any possibilities t=
hat would produce an even sound in the room?

Cheers

Paul

-- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Ben McCormack <yahoogroup@...> wrote:

> Paul
>=20
> I have just fitted one of these in our main bathroom connected ti
Sonos
>=20
>   Russound SPC522
>=20
> It is nice as it does stereo from a single speaker so less cutouts.
>=20
> Sound quality is good
>=20
> Just checked and looks like it has now been replaced buy this - http://ww=
w.cyberselect.co.uk/product/116
>=20
> http://www.cyberselect.co.uk/product/116
>=20
> =A383
>=20
> Regards
> Ben
>=20
>=20
>=20
> On 17 Apr 2009, at  23:05, paul_watkin wrote:
>=20
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Second part of the Ensuite conundrum is the speakers, I am
really=20=20
> > taken with the look of the Soundlight but has anyone actually
heard =
=20
> > one? I can't find anyone local to me who has one up and running
in a =
=20