Re: KEF Soundlight or Normal Cieling speakers

Paul

I have just fitted one of these in our main bathroom connected ti Sonos

Russound SPC522

It is nice as it does stereo from a single speaker so less cutouts.

Sound quality is good

Just checked and looks like it has now been replaced buy this - http://www.=
cyberselect.co.uk/product/116

http://www.cyberselect.co.uk/product/116