Re: Basic questions about "video streaming"

  • Subject: Re: Basic questions about "video streaming"
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <rb.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:39:28 -0000

Phil

Could I ask you how you converted to ISO from Video_ts stucture?

I've ripped all my DVDs to video_ts and have been experiencing probs in
getting various players (including and especially Popcorn Hour) to play
these containers back.

It would be great if there is a simple batch or even relatively quick way
of 'recontainering' these dvd files to iso without having to re-rip.  As
you sem to have a vast dvd collection I'm guessing you didn't re-rip
everything???

I also agree with AnyDVD - absolutely vital for decrypting dvds.  I haven't
had any problems since switching to this.

Regards

Richard