HELP! HP MediaSmart Server Recovery Disk Needed

  • Subject: HELP! HP MediaSmart Server Recovery Disk Needed
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul.watkin33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 22:48:42 -0000

Hi all,

Hoping somebody might be able to save me a lot of stress, I decided to add
a whole bunch of DVD video files to my Server and without thinking decided
to swich off the folder duplication while the copy was in progress, this
appears to have completed FUBAR'd the Windows Home Server OS.

No problem I thought breaking the seal on the server recovery disk but
after trying several times to reinstall the OS and getting an unknown error
causing the recovery to crash I checked the disc only to find there is a
lump out of the surface (and sure enough if you try and copy the disc it
fails CRC)

While I try to deal with HP Support to get a new copy does anyone have one
they could loan me or better still the image available somewhere to
download???

Many thanks

Paul