Re: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing hates me!

  • Subject: Re: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing hates me!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:16:33 -0000

I picked up a 'boxed'(!!!!!) xbox 1 with two controllers and the dvd
remote dongle (just the dongle thats all i wanted) for =A329.99
including....wait for it....a years warranty!! lol I nearly cracked up
when the guy said here's your receipt its your warranty, i asked if he
was serious and he said yes! lol

That was gamestation and they had a few in, and a fair bit of xbox
stuff but you have to ask.

If it's wired controllers you're after then I can sort you out with
one, I have three already and two with this one so can pop one in the
post if you drop me your address offlist??

Is there much work involved to convert the controller cable to usb? I
used to have the opposite of that a usb to controller cable so i could
use the xbox controllers on the pc!  that mod sounds tempting so i
could use normal usb sticks instead of the xbox memory cards.  there's
a setup kindly on its way to me for loan so i can softmod this one but
def need to get my own setup!!

highly reccomend gamestation, worth a google see if there's one near you

Cheers

Noel