From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Sean
Sent: 26 September 2008 17:57
To: UKHA Group
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he
effing hates me!

Glad it worked out for you :)

I must admit I stopped using the evox dash board and moved to avalaunch
http://www.teamavalaunch.com/ and
even XBMC directly. I prefered the
avalaunch desktop for games and the built in "cheat" (save file
downloads)
was a big boon for my son, as was the MP3s playing on boot up. I also
used
qwix http://www.teamavalaunch.com/qwix/
to backup/upload/download xbox
disks/isos from the server in the days when hard drives were not so big
:)

I remember being very concerned about the change of dashboard but it
worked
out in the end.

My son has now "out grown" the old xbox and wants a 360 of his
own
(saves
and 8 yr out trashing my gamer rep :) ) so the xboxes are only media
machines now.

Sean
--
The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the
stairs...