RE: Flow switches

I've fitted flow switches to all of my shower hot water feeds (4 of
them) - have yet to program them up in HomeVision yet though. HV will
control my extract fans via CBus.

I did have a humidity sensor but never fitted it - I was thinking it would
need some careful calibration and monitoring over a year or so, so that it
wouldn't come on at odd times of day/night depending on the ambient
humidity.

I think running the fan on a timer, initiated by the start/stop flow of hot
water should be a good solution.

I bought my (cheaper) flow switches from CPC:

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?SKU=SN35601

I found there were some very expensive switches around.

Paul.