From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Noble
Sent: 31 May 2008 0:04
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Comfort Design Question

Ah, so you were basically saying that comfort is far better at the
alarm stuff (due to things like tamper detection in PIRs and so on),
but can also do a whole bunch of useful lighting control and home
automation stuff as a bonus? (Sorry, I thought you were saying it was
something about the use of a "single screen cat5" for a moment
there...)

Presumably if the cat5 cable to the garage got disconnected for some
reason comfort would get a bit upset?

Jim