From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Paul Gale
Sent: 14 June 2008 09:03
To: UKHA Group
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Remote audio for voice recognition?

Yes, of course you can send audio over Cat5 - if you just send line
level audio, you may get interference though depending on the run and
length. You could use an audio balun or something like Keith's Kat5
modules (like I do) which convert the line level audio into a balanced
signal which is great at rejecting noise and interference etc.

Paul.