Re: Re: Alarm to connect to CBus (excluding Comfort)

For those that have CBus and Comfort, is Comfort able to use the CBus
PIR's=
.
Don't want to put another set of PIR's for Comfort.
Cheers

On 04/06/2008, noel_pilot <HA@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh Cool, thats alright then I thought you were going to say somewhere
> expensive....I stay in hotels like that all the time!!! lol :)
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>, "Phil
Harris"
> <phil@...> wrote:
> >
> > > Can someone please tell me what kind of hotels i need to
stay in to
> > > see cbus kit!!! lol ;)
> >
> > The last one I worked on was a series of rooms that went for
between
> =A3930
> > and =A31100 *PER NIGHT* each, had a colour touchscreen on the
wall, C-B=
us
> > multi room audio in there and a couple of 8 channel dimmers and a
twelv=
> > channel relay in each ...
> >

> > > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>,
Kevin

Is there some
Maybe an

> resolved.
> >
> > There were a number of steps that were taken with Wembley - the
most
> obvious
> > being that there are very few actual points where you could
easily (as =
> > "punter") tap in to the network itself (i.e. switch
locations in public
> > areas) but there are other things implemented too including
custom C-Bu=
> > hardware to handle loss of network situations etc.

C-Bus network
> > > from
> >
> > What you have to realise is that a hotel tends to be multiple
repeated
> > instances of exactly the same setup for each room and it would
also
> tend to
> > be a system which would be controlled by a "proper"
commercial SCADA