FA: Various X10 items and other goodies

  • Subject: FA: Various X10 items and other goodies
  • From: Neil Spellings <lists2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 23:22:19 +0100

Due to the imminent arrival of our first child, the wife finally
convinced me I needed to get rid of "all that junk you never use"
make some space in what will be the nursery.

So, theres quite a few items now on eBay that may well be of interest to
group members. All listings end this Sunday.

Dueple DVD and HD network media player
http://tinyurl.com/5jdblv

Transgear DVX-500 DVD player and network media player
http://tinyurl.com/6nmypn

Homeplug AV 200Mb powerline adaptors x 2
http://tinyurl.com/6mr49x

HP PCI-X 10/100/1000 Dual port Ethernet card
http://tinyurl.com/6oyjhy

X10 AM12U appliance modules (3 of)
http://tinyurl.com/5jcpsb

X10 LM12+LM12U lamp modules
http://tinyurl.com/5uyojl

X10 Remote kit (TM12U + two remotes)
http://tinyurl.com/58ajqw

X10 LD11U DIN lamp modules (4 of)
http://tinyurl.com/5ll36c

X10 misc bundle (LD10U + doorbell module+alarm interface)
http://tinyurl.com/695jys

X10 CM12U PC serial interface
http://tinyurl.com/6n8jvd

ZWave ZDP210 300w lamp module
http://tinyurl.com/5ek8qr

Ikea "Dioder" LED lighting strips
http://tinyurl.com/6cqndk
http://tinyurl.com/6dl23n

Logitech DiNovo Media desktop (Bluetooth keyboad, mouse and media pad)
http://tinyurl.com/58oyl9

Fantasia Wireless doorchime
http://tinyurl.com/5kgxut

X10 motion sensor