Re: Re: Bathroom speaker install - Thanks all,

Noel,

Have a look at the PowerLine networking gear - it's ethernet over
mains wiring. While it can't be used for everything a Cat5 cable can
(balanced a/v distribution etc.) it would be a good solution to a
network point in a hard to reach location.

HTH,

Tim.