Re: Bathroom speaker install - Thanks all,

  • Subject: Re: Bathroom speaker install - Thanks all,
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 21:17:13 -0000

Yeah true true was my first big cutting a hole in a ceiling type job
so should have taken pics!! Will try and take some pics at some point,
prob when im next in the loft, it's a good solution for me!

Fiber's a little extreme for me, i haven't found a way to get a single
cat 5 from upstairs to downstairs as yet, Without ripping apart the
walls that is!  One option I'm considering is to run it up from the
bedroom into the loft, then out and down the outside of the house and
into the lounge from outside, i think thats probably easier and less
hassle, for the moment it's not important as I don't have anything in
the bedroom that requires it but I'm getting closer and closer to
putting a flatscreen in the bedroom and hooking up a mac mini to it!

Thanks