Latest message you have seen: RE: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

Re: CBUS Bus Coupler and light programming problem

Paul,

I agree eventhough I use CBUS extensively - for our hotpress I  used a
chea=
p pir sensor from a broken outdoor light (~< =A310) and two door
switches -=
opening door puts power to pir which puts on the light for the specified t=
ime - light goes out immediately if both doors close. If door left open
lig=
ht stays on for 2 minutes if somebody walks up to open door the pir comes
o=
n again putting on the light for 2 minutes. Beats an =A380 coupler and a
re=
lay slot.

Martin.

----- Original Message -----=20