Latest message you have seen: RE: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

Re: CBUS Bus Coupler and light programming problem

You need to set the button action on the bus coupler to be a bell press
rather than a toggle however if the momentary switches that you are using
on the doors are "make" when the door is closed and
"break" when the door
is open then you may find that the action is the wrong way round and the
light only comes on when the doors are closed...

Phil