From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Martin McCreesh
Sent: 22 July 2008 11:20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] CBUS Bus Coupler and light programming problem

If you are using the on\off(toggle) function on the button you could be
getting switch bounce ie. your door contact bounces the switch onand off
before quite making the final contact  - try adjusting bounce settings
in the global parameters advanced dialong in toolkit.

As to doing what you want with the light timing out I think you'll need
a custom key config.
In the channel functions (advanced) dialog set up your own key functions

Short press - ramp recall 1      - set recall 1 to 100% in blocks
section- this will slowly ramp the light on when contact is first made
Short release - off                 - if door closes - light off
immediately
Long press - retirgger timer - set timer time and trigger function as
off in the blocks section Long release - off

If you are confused with this email me directly will send a screen shot

I havent tested this but it might work!!!

So door opens making contact - short press fires which is ramp lights on
- long press fires if door remains open so a timer is set for 2 minutes
to turn light off At any time if door closed the contact is opened so
long or short release is fired turning off light,

Let us know if it works,
Martin