RE: Re: [OT] Hosted exchange?

> 1 Are you able to push the calendar as well? And the contacts?

Yes - it all just works (email, calendar and contacts). As soon as you
change on in outlook connected to exchange, it pushes (and vice versa).

> 2 When you send emails are you able to set up on exchange server a
> different reply to address when you reply from the phone?

Not tried that - not sure if it's possible or not. Could try asking on
forums here: http://www.msexchange.org/

> 3 My office doesn't run exchange server, but I want to sync my office
> contacts and calendar with my ones on my phone and home at the moment
> itunes only allows me to sync to one computer! Any idea how to get
> around this?

Don't know. I think you can only sync one source for contacts/calendar.
What software does your office run? You can have multiple email accounts
though. I'm sure this will be being asked out on the internet - have you
searched much on it yet?

signature database 3274 (20080716) __________

http://www.eset.com