RE: Re: [OT] Hosted exchange?

OK, I've not played with it like you have.

I'm running Exchange server here at home - using the MS Action Pack sub for
the software (also includes small business server which is easier to set
up). Did you consider hosting it yourself?

Works really well and gives me loads of features :)

Is also pushing to my iPhone too :) Works a treat.

Paul.

<architect.hoyin@...>

> >> pay

I assume