Re: [OT] Hosted exchange?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Hosted exchange?
  • From: "wheelbarrowuk2001" <yahoo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:22:41 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ho Yin Ng"
<architect.hoyin@...> wrote:

> I was considering installing exchange at home.
>
> Now I am also considering having a web hosted exchange which I can pay
> for monthly.
>
> Would you say that this was a cheaper and better method? I assume
> though that I won't get the full functionality of a home hosted
> server?
>
> Is anyone doing this? Or has everyone got a server at home?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ho Yin

Hi,

I have had exchange at home for years and used it to sync with
t-mobile MDA,

However i have recently moved over to google apps for my domain and
although there are some difference in how gmail works. i am very happy
with the move.

I have now got a N95 8GB and thats syncs with google fine.

Regards

Paul