Re: Hi everyone - I'm a new member to the list

Thanks Kevin, and everyone else who's welcomed me. That timetable is a
little off at the moment. Now that I've got the audio system done I need to
review what I'm doing next and figure out budgets. The Netiom project could
be next. The last lot of research I did into xAP was a while ago so I've
forgotten about the stuff that I found - thanks for pointing me in the
direction of xFX.

Simon

2008/7/15 Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@xxxxxxx>:

>   Great Blog Simon, well done.
>
> I like some of your timetabled items too ;-)
>
> *June* *2008* Netiom xAP Write control software
> *July* *2008*
> Write control software
> *August* *2008* Outdoor IP camera
> *September* *2008* X10 modules
> *October* *2008* Outdoor IP camera
> *November* *2008*
>
> *December* *2008*
>

> *January* *2009* Netiom xAP + sensors
> *February* *2009* Netiom xAP + sensors
> *March* *2009* Netiom xAP + sensors
> *April* *2009* Netiom xAP + sensors
> *May* *2009* Netiom xAP + sensors
> *June* *2009* Netiom xAP + sensors
> *July* *2009* Netiom xAP + sensors
>
> As I'm sure you're aware there's a great .Net Framework for xAP called
> xFX that you can use with C#
>
> cheers Kevin
>

> - Simon Smith wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Mark has just pointed me in the direction of this mailing list -
don't
> know
>
> > why I've not spotted it before! My name is Simon. I'm 24 from
> Warwickshire
> > UK, and I've been interested in home automation for many years
although
> I've
> > only been able to start exploring my ideas recently.
> >
> > I've got several projects underway and completed. One of them is
the rack
> (
> > http://tinyurl.com/6rmj9v) which
contains most of the hardware and which
> > recently completed (http://tinyurl.com/55ljam) and made
some additions
> to (
> > http://tinyurl.com/5wd7eb) and the
other major one is the recently
> completed
> > self-built whole house audio system (http://tinyurl.com/5t6ews).
> >
> > A few months ago the projects were featured in an article on AH (
> > http://tinyurl.com/4jaf97) and as
mentioned they won me a Prius thanks