Sky friendly Multi core Co-ax ?

  • Subject: Sky friendly Multi core Co-ax ?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:26:12 -0000

Hi,

I'm considering updating my Sky Digital LNB to support Quad and
perhaps even an Octo connection. Given all of my Media points and
bedrooms are at one side of the house, I thought it would be best to
distribute around the outside, rather than messing around with
CAT5 / other extenders. I have sufficient Sat boxes to support this.

A few months back I had book marked a web retailer which supplied
multi core Sky approved cables i.e. One cable run, supports 4
satelitte 'feeds'. Unfortunatly, they're not listed any longer :
http://www.dastv.co.uk/Multi_Core_Cables.php

I'm -ideally- seeking a quad core Co-ax cable which is Sky approved.
I want to keep the cabling on the outside walls as minimal as
possible.

I've spotted the multi-core Van Damme cables at CPC
(http://tinyurl.com/6bfu9b), but these
don't look they're meant to
be used for exterior use and they are pricey!

Would you know of any suppliers / recommendations ?

Thanks