Re: Hi everyone - I'm a new member to the list

Great Blog Simon,    well done.

I like some of your timetabled items too ;-)

*June* 	*2008* 	Netiom xAP 	Write control software
*July* 	*2008*
Write control software
*August* 	*2008* 	Outdoor IP camera
*September* 	*2008* 	X10 modules
*October* 	*2008* 	Outdoor IP camera
*November* 	*2008*

*December* 	*2008*

*January* 	*2009* 	Netiom xAP + sensors
*February* 	*2009* 	Netiom xAP + sensors
*March* 	*2009* 	Netiom xAP + sensors
*April* 	*2009* 	Netiom xAP + sensors
*May* 	*2009* 	Netiom xAP + sensors
*June* 	*2009* 	Netiom xAP + sensors
*July* 	*2009* 	Netiom xAP + sensors

As I'm sure you're aware there's a great .Net Framework for xAP called
xFX  that you can use with C#

cheers Kevin

- Simon Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Mark has just pointed me in the direction of this mailing list - don't
know
> why I've not spotted it before! My name is Simon. I'm 24 from
Warwickshire
> UK, and I've been interested in home automation for many years
although I've
> only been able to start exploring my ideas recently.
>
> I've got several projects underway and completed. One of them is the
rack (
> http://tinyurl.com/6rmj9v) which
contains most of the hardware and which I
> recently completed (http://tinyurl.com/55ljam) and made
some additions to (
> http://tinyurl.com/5wd7eb) and the
other major one is the recently completed
> self-built whole house audio system (http://tinyurl.com/5t6ews).
>
> A few months ago the projects were featured in an article on AH (
> http://tinyurl.com/4jaf97) and as
mentioned they won me a Prius thanks to