RE: Re: Sony BDP-S550's - built in LAN and Java!

Been using SlySoft's stuff for a few years now and it's fantastic
"brain
off" "always works" software which I know the geeks love to
say can be
bettered (not sure how - it works perfectly so how does something work
better) for free but I'm lazy and it all looks after itself.

The only downside about Blu-Ray or HD-DVD ripping is that the
"rips" are
about 40 damn gig and unlike CloneDVD which allows you to get rid of all
the
bits that you don't want you're stuck with ripping everything which kinda
gets you back to the stage I was at a few years ago when I was ripping 5Gb
of DVD movies to the biggest drives I could get at the time (160Gb) ...
*sigh* ... just when I's started to get used to whacking 180 full bitrate
movies on a 1Tb drive!

:-D

Phil