Re: Hometronic Question

Paul

I am currently trying to plan a whole house renovation and was looking
at the following

Lighting : CBUS
Heating : Hometronic
Alarm : Comfort

Now I know that Comfort and CBUS will talk to each other quite happily.

So how are you intending to get Hometronic to speak to Comfort?

In an ideal world I would be able to tell Comfort I am going on
Holiday and then Comfort tells CBUS and turns lights on and off so we
appear to be at home and then also tells Hometronic that then switches
onto a Holiday program.

Sorry for all of the questions but I am trying to find out the best
way of interfacing 3 systems. So far I have discounted the following

Heatmiser : Cheap but does not speak to anything else
CM Zone : Cheap and speaks to Comfort BUT does not allow the room by
room control I am looking for.

Regards
Ben

On 13 Apr 2008, at 23:13, Paul Gale wrote:

> Yes I am happy with it - no interfacing yet although I have a module
> waiting to be connected to Comfort for basic control (away mode
> lifestyle, night mode lifestyle etc). There are now two web server
> interface modules that Sensible Heat do - but due to the kit
> involved, they're not cheap :( So it's going to be very difficult to
> justify although it would give me ultimate control provided I can
> get it talking OK with HomeVision/Comfort/xAP etc etc...
>
> Paul.

thermostats work
>> when

hometronic